Looking for 3 Orgs to Receive $500 of Search Engine Marketing Services
Hi OCC News Subscriber,
OurChurch.Com is looking for 3 organizations – one church, one school, and one local business - that would like to receive $500 of search engine marketing services as part of 3 case studies OCC will be performing.
The selected church will receive OCC’s Top Church Search Rankings service, the selected school will receive OCC’s Top School Search Rankings service, and the selected business will receive OCC’s Local Business Search Marketing service.
The case studies are being done to demonstrate how quickly OCC can get all 3 types of organizations to the top of the search results for targeted keywords. Participants will likely receive more than 100 top 10 search rankings in less than 2 months.
Cost of these services is normally as much as $499 up front and $99/mo. Participants will have the set-up fee waived and will make just a single $99 payment for the 2 month trial. The participant may continue the service after the two month trial at the regular $99/mo as it is designed to keep the high rankings for organization; however, there is no obligation.
The case studies (and participants websites) are likely to be featured in an upcoming series of blog articles.
These case studies are all about speed, so participants must be able to make decisions regarding keywords and changes to their website within 2 business days. Participants will also be asked to supply home, work, and cell phone numbers and be able to respond to emails quickly in order to facilitate quick and easy communication.
1) Participant must have a website for a church, school, or local business. The local business must operate out of a storefront or provides a local service. Non-church ministries, colleges, on-line/correspondence schools, and purely online businesses do not qualify.
2) Participant must have the ability and authority to change the website for that organization.
3) Participant must be a resident of the U.S. and the organization must be located in the U.S.
4) Participants must reply to this email by the deadline of 4 PM EST Monday March 23. That reply must include:
A) You name
B) The name of your business/church/school
C) The URL of its website
D) Your home, work, and cell phone numbers
5) If selected, participant will be notified on Mon. March 23, and must submit $99 payment by 4 PM EST Wed. March 25 otherwise another participant will be selected.
6) Participant must be able to respond to all emails, including making decisions about keywords and changes to their site within 2 business days (and preferably within 1). If you are not online at least once a day or have to run every decision through a committee, this is not for you.
We're excited to be able to help 3 organizations and prove the speed and value of our search engine marketing services all that the same time! Get whatever approval you need and reply back ASAP!
In His Service,
Paul Steinbrueck, CEO