By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Welcome to February! Or as we are calling it Church Website Design Month.
Your website is the front door to your church.
We say that because most people will visit a church’s website before they visit the church for a worship service.
Not only will potential visitors view your website, but they will also get their first impression of your church from the website and decide whether or not they will visit in person.
It’s impossible to overestimate the importance of your church website to your church outreach!
If one of your goals for 2020 is to redesign your church website or make some improvements to the design of your church website, we’re here to help you do that this month. Here’s how…
7 Church Website Design Tips and Tools
1) Church Website Design Services. If you are interested in having Christian web developers with lots of experience build a new website for your church. Check out our church web design services and request a free, no obligation phone consultation. This is a great solution for pastors and church communications folks who want a great church website but don’t have the time or experience to do it well.
2) Church Website Builder. If you want a new church website and have the time to do it yourself, our WP-EZ Church Website Builder is easy to use, affordable and designed specifically for churches. No need to install WordPress, buy a theme, or install dozens of plugins. WP-EZ does all of that for you.
3) Update Your Church Website Theme. If your website looks a little dated or you just want to change things up, one way to do that is to switch to a new website theme. If you built your website within the last 2 years or have already migrated to WP-EZ 2.0, switching themes takes just a few clicks. If you built your website more than 2 years ago with our original WP-EZ Website Builder (or 5+ years ago with our NE1 Website Builder), we strongly encourage you to switch themes and migrate to WP-EZ 2.0. Your new website will look and function sooooo much better!
4) Video Tutorial Library. Have you already built your website with our WP-EZ Website Builder and want to make it even better? We have an extensive library of web builder video tutorials for our original WP-EZ Website Builder as well as WP-EZ 2.0
5) Free Website Reviews. Even the most experienced web developers can benefit from a fresh set of eyes and some honest feedback. We’ll review your website once a year at no cost. So, if you haven’t gotten your free review yet in 2020, request a free website review now.
6) Ultimate Guide to Church Website Design. If you want to build a new website or improve your website in your own, get our insider tips on the church website design process we use in our free Ultimate Guide to Church Website Design.
7) Help Us Help You. Share your thoughts on church website design in this month’s Listening Post.
Bonus: More church website design tips!
We’ve answered 10 of the most common Church Website Design questions in these blog articles:
- How do I convince our decision-makers we need a new website?
- Why do I need a web team? How do I build one?
- Should Your Church Live Stream Services?
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Hiring a Web Developer
- How to Decide Your Website Needs
- How Much Does a Church Website Cost?
- How long does it take to design a website?
- What Is Best Platform for my Website?
- Church Website Maintenance: DIY or Developer?’
- 6 Questions to Ask a Church Website Developer Before Hiring
Your website is the front door to your church. –Paul Steinbrueck
Post a comment and discuss…
- What are you going to do this month to improve your church website design?