Did you hear what they’re saying about you?
Whether you’re aware of it or not, people are talking about your organization. And according to this survey done by Dimensional Research, 90% of people say reading online reviews has influenced their decisions.
And yes my fellow church leaders, this applies to us too. We may not think of someone’s decision to visit a church as a “buying decision” but it is a decision that is influenced by reading online reviews.
Do you know what you would do if you got a review like this?
Would you even know if someone posted a review like this?
Did you know the number of reviews and average rating also affect search rankings?
October is Online Reviews Month at OurChurch.Com
This month our goal is to help you better understand online reviews so you…
- Understand what to do if you get a negative review
- Understand how to use online reviews to get better search rankings and more website visitors
- Know which online review sites you should be monitoring
- Understand how to “claim” and “verify” local listings so you can update information in them and respond to comments and reviews
- And much more…
To get started, do this month’s survey, it’s more of an assessment that will help you understand your online reviews.
Then check out the rest of the posts in this series:
- The Impact Online Reviews Have on Search Rankings
- Your Secret Source of Website Testimonials
- How to Create, Claim and Verify Your Google My Business Listing
- How to Create a Direct Link for Google My Business Reviews
- The Easiest Way to Get Google Reviews (but Rarely Done)
- Online Review Rules for Google, Facebook and Yelp
- Don’t get a bad review because you didn’t do this…
- How to Respond to Negative Online Reviews
Then post a comment and let us know what questions, concerns and issues you would like us to address during Online Reviews Month.