By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Hello and Happy December!
We are heading down the home stretch towards Christmas and the start of the new year.
This Christmas is going to be unlike any we’ve ever experienced before.
If you are a part of a church, school, ministry or business, you know that “playbook” you’ve got that has all the usual Christmas events in it? Well…
Throw your Christmas playbook out the window!
The coronavirus pandemic is forcing us to rethink everything. Advent and Christmas Eve services, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, Christmas outreach, Christmas caroling – can we do them at all? If so, what will they look like this year?
Not only are the decisions we make about Christmas events more important and more difficult than ever, but also…
Clearly and repeatedly communicating information about Christmas events is more important than ever!
This is because people are concerned about safety, they want to know what things are going to look like, what the expectations are. We’ve got to be really clear on the details, and we’ve got to communicate it in an environment in which people are distracted and using lots of different communications platforms.
OurChurch.Com is here to help you communicate your Christmas plans.
- If you need a new website or have been trying a free site and are ready to upgrade, check out our web hosting packages. Order by December 17th and you’ll get a free domain name, a $30 value!
- Make sure all your events and all details about them are on your website. Make use of our video tutorials or contact our friendly, knowledgeable support team if you need any help
- Join our private OurChurch.Com Facebook Group where you can ask questions, get ideas, and discuss Christmas plans.
- Share your ideas and perspective in the December Listening Post survey.
- Stay tuned for more ideas, tips, and strategy for your communications, web design and SEO throughout the entire month.
More help with your Christmas plans
- 5 Online Christmas Church Outreach Ideas
- 3 Things Every Church Website Needs for Christmas
- Get This Unusual Christmas Gift that Will Actually Matter
- Christmas Video: Santa vs Jesus
- 7 Most Useful Tools For Effective Church Blogging
- 25 Ways to Promote your Church’s Christmas Service in Social Media
- Is Your Church Using Content Marketing to Reach the Lost?
- No Merry Christmas This Year
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! -Hamilton Wright Mabie
Comment and Discuss…
- What are you doing (or not doing) different this Christmas because of the pandemic?
- What are you still trying to figure out?