Online Reviews Service
According to research by Heinz Marketing, “90% of people say reading online reviews has influenced their decisions.”
Additionally, according to the 2021 Local Search Ranking Factors report done by Whitespark, online reviews are the #2 most important factor in local search rankings.
Yes, having a lot of good, positive online reviews has a huge impact helping people find your church, ministry or business online AND giving a positive first impression that leads them to want to know more.
How do you get more positive online reviews?
You may be tempted to send out a massive email blast to your customers, supporters or congregation asking them to post a review, but this is a bad idea for several reasons:
- Many organizations struggle to find the best wording for the email and end up sending a message that is impersonal and ineffective.
- People rarely respond to the first request. Either they are not convinced or they think, “Sure, I’ll do that when I have a few minutes.” and then forget.
- Google gets suspicious when there’s a big, sudden surge of new reviews and often does not publish them.
The secret to gaining positive online reviews is to personally ask a small number of people each week to post a review using language which is effective and then following up with them.
You can do that yourself, but it takes time, effort, testing, organization and consistency.
Or you can put our experienced team and proven systems to work for you.
OurChurch.Com’s Online Review Service
Our team has developed and tested proven methods and systems that can grow your online reviews and with almost no time and effort needed from you.
- We setup an account for you with an email service provider
- We create personalized email templates for you
- We setup a tracking spreadsheet
- We email up to 10 people a week on your behalf asking them to post a review
- We follow up with those people to thank them when they post a review or remind them if they haven’t
- We track new reviews you receive
- We send you a monthly report showing your progress
And there’s one more big thing we do…
Address Online Review Problems
What will you do when…
- A client posts a positive review and it doesn’t get published?
- Previously published reviews disappear for no reason?
- Someone posts a fake 1-star review?
We hate to say this, but online review sites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp have a terrible reputation for customer service. It’s nearly impossible to contact these companies. And when you do, they often don’t respond.
When you have OurChurch.Com’s Reputation Management Service, we will put our contacts and experience to work for you to resolve issues like this when they arise.
What are our clients saying about the Online Review Service?
“Enrollment is through the roof for next year! The reviews have really made a difference, especially for families who are moving into the area and don’t know anyone who directly attends. People have mentioned them when they call me!” -Matti V, Bayshore Christian School, Tampa, FL
“Not sure what you did but they put the review back up. Thank you so much for sticking with this and getting it done!” -Kevin S., Grand Vista Pools, Trinity, FL
If you are interested in our Online Review Service and would like to talk about it with a member of our team to see if it’s a good fit for you, complete the form below to schedule a call.