EZ Sermon Manager
One way to post sermons online is to use the blogging feature built into our WP-EZ website builder. The blogging feature is available at no extra charge in all WP-EZ sites.
However, if you’re looking to take your sermons to the next level, OurChurch.Com has partnered with Series Engine, the premier sermon website plugin. Below is one of the layouts of this awesome sermon plugin:
To watch a demo video, please click the video below
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will the new sermon manager use up our current web space?
- If you upload the sermon to your website, yes. If you upload your sermon to YouTube, Vimeo, or another video sharing site, no. Even if you upload your sermon to your website, in July we increased the disk space for all packages by about 250%
Q: What is the setup fee for EZ Sermon Manager?
Q: What is the recurring cost for EZ Sermon Manager?
- $4.95/mo. Or get 2 months a year free if you pay $49/yr.
Q: Will the new sermon manager make loading and accessing messages easier than current site?
- Absolutely! Much easier!
Q: Our pastor’s sermons are approximate 45 minutes in length. Is that a problem?
- No, 45 minutes is no problem at all.
Q: Can we bulk upload past sermons?
Q: What platforms does EZ Sermon Manager work in?
- We can put EZ Sermon Manager into a custom designed website or one built with our WP-EZ Website Builder. It cannot be added to the old NE1 website builder.
Q: Does EZ Sermon Manager do live streaming?
- No, it doesn’t do live streaming. However, if you live stream video of your services, you can organizing and categorizing the archived videos of those sermons in EZ Sermon Manager. (You can find more info about live streaming church services here)
Q: We want to get EZ Sermon Manager for our website. How do we do that?
If you have any other questions about EZ Sermon Manager, email support (at) ourchurch (dot) com or call us at (727) 723-2454