By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Want to grow your audience and keep people coming back to your website repeatedly?
One of the best ways to do that is by regularly publishing, high quality, engaging articles.
Content is king. -Bill Gates
Usually, good articles take a lot of time to write. Or you have to pay someone good money to write them for you. But we have a solution that will cost you neither time nor money.
Republishing or syndicating articles from Christian Web Trends, may be the solution you’re looking for. We’ve published more than 1,000 articles since 2006 about online technology and its impact on churches and Christian faith.
Some of our most popular articles include:
- Online Church = Online Sex
- Should Churches Set Goals?
- Is Un-Friending Un-Christian?
- 7 Ways to Express Gratitude Online
- How This Church in San Diego Went to 3 in Google
- Do You Know the True Story of Thanksgiving?
- Why Willow Creek and Saddleback are Losing Influence While North Point and LifeChurch.tv are Gaining Influence
Our articles have appeared on:
There is no charge to republish our articles. We simply ask that you adhere to these guidelines.
- Include “This article originally appeared on OurChurch.Com” (without quotes) at the bottom of the article where “This article” links to the original article on Christian Web Trends.
- Between the <head></head> tags, include: <link rel=”canonical” href=”https://[url-of-original-article]”>
- (Optional) if you contact us after publishing an article, we’ll probably share it on our social channels, and may add a link to your website on this page.
OurChurch.Com team members are also available to write original articles and for media interviews. Please contact us with your media and article requests.