By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
This month a new player stepped out onto the field. A new search engine meets social app that wants to help you help others and help others help you. It’s called Jelly and it’s not just some run of the mill search start-up created by some guy in his basement. No, Jelly was created by Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter and has some big backers. I’ll tell you all about it in today’s video.
In addition to Jelly, Bing has made some impressive updates, Google went on a little rampage, and both Bing is offering a cool, new translation app. Watch the video below to find out more.
“Happy New Year! I’m Kurt Steinbrueck with OurChurch.com with this month’s SEO update…” You can find the full transcription, at “Bing Gets Smarter While Jellyfish Begin Their Takeover“
- Bing upgrades Satori with lots of new info and features.
- Bing releases a Speach Translation app.
- Google takes down some blog networks.
- Google looks to create Hotel View.
- A Co-founder of Twitter launches “Jelly” *
* Correction: In the video I state that Jelly is from Twitter. It isn’t. Jelly was created by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone and is backed by Twitter co-founders Jack Dorsey and Evan Williams, venture capital investor Reid Hoffman, as well as U2 frontman Bono and former Vice President of the United States Al Gore. Jelly isn’t a release of Twitter.
Tell Us What You Think:
- Do you think you’ll try Jelly?
- Would you find Bing’s Translation app helpful?