By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
There are a lot of organizations that don’t do SEO (Search Engine Optimization). They have a lot of good reasons for that choice. So, I thought I’d put together the top 10 reasons why you really shouldn’t do SEO:
10. If your business grows, you might have to hire some new people and that can really be a hassle.
9. If people like your organization enough, they’ll keep searching for you…even to page 1348.
8. You already are getting enough visitors to your website. 100 visitors a month is a lot, right?
7. Your business is already making enough money. Anyway, if you made more, you’d just have to pay more taxes.
6. SEO, SEM, PR, SERP…Ahh! There are just too many acronyms. IKR? AAMOF IHA 2. IMHO, PCMCIA, 4COL! AWHFY?
5. Nobody really uses search engines. It’s just a fad. The Yellow Pages, that’s what people use.
4. Your classes are full and you don’t want to bother with one of those annoying “waiting lists”.
3. You like having a small church. You don’t need outsiders.
2. You’re a Christian organization. God will simply cause people to contact you like He provided manna for the Israelites. You don’t have to work at it.
1. Someone else will help those people.
So, if any of these apply to you, stay away from SEO! If they don’t, give me a call.