By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Earlier this month we launched version 2.0 of our WP-EZ Website Builder, which enables you to build an amazing WordPress website quickly and easily.
We followed that up with The Inside Scoop on WP-EZ 2.0 Themes, and The Inside Scoop on WP-EZ Page Templates. In this post we’re going take a look at the third major addition to WP-EZ 2.0 – the new drag-and-drop page builder.
The original WP-EZ Website Builder uses the native WordPress page editor. It has a lot of good features but it also has some short comings:
4 Shortcomings of the Native WordPress Page Editor
- It only supports one content area per page
- It only supports one column (Yes, you can create multiple columns using tables, but that’s a hack which is not mobile friendly.)
- It doesn’t support background colors, images or videos
- To move things around on a page, you have to cut and paste.
The new page builder in WP-EZ 2.0 addresses all of these shortcomings making it easier to build and edit pages, and opening up a whole new world of options.
4 Benefits of the New WP-EZ 2.0 Page Builder
- Unlimited content areas on each page
- Select as many columns as you like. Drag them to whatever widths you want.
- Each content section can be setup with its own background color, image or video. Add cool, parallax scrolling effects if you like.
- Move content sections by simply dragging and dropping them wherever you want them on the page.
Watch this video to see the WP-EZ 2.0 page builder in action!
Here’s what some people who are already using WP-EZ 2.0 had to say about the page builder:
I am amazed at how easy you have made WP-EZ 2.0! -Dennis
WP-EZ 2.0 is so much easier to navigate and make changes. The format makes it easier to create a more modern and inviting website. -Terry
I had a challenge inserting pictures, text, etc. into the old format. This is much easier. -Liz
Which leads me to one of my favorite quotes…
One of my mantras – focus & simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex… But it’s worth it in the end. -Steve Jobs
WP-EZ 2.0 is now available exclusively in our Gold hosting package. To order the Gold hosting package and build your site, start here. If you already have the Silver, Bronze or free package, we encourage you to upgrade from your My Services page in MyOCC.
What do you think about page templates? Post your comments and questions below.