By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Back in high school and college when summer rolled around and school got out, there was transition to something new… My friends and I usually got a summer job, or went to summer camp, or took a vacation with our families. We’d meet new people, and sometimes there would be little spark of romance. When the trip or the summer ended, we’d part ways promising to write, but that usually didn’t last.
Such is a summer of love.
2015 is looking like the summer of love for search engines. There have been a few new, unexpected connections made and a few break-ups. Who’s connected with who? And will it last? Watch this month’s SEO update to find out…
July 2015 Search Marketing Headlines:
1) AOL Dumps Google for Bing
2) Yahoo Testing Results Powered by Google
3) Google Portugal Blog Causes Link-Building Freak-Out
4) Yelp-Backed Research Concludes Google is Anti-Competitive
5) Q2 Search Numbers Are Out
– Which of these stories is most interesting to you? Why?