By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Nothing ever stays the same for very long in the world of search. This past month Google has made some big changes. The biggest change is their release of the new Penguin 2.0 update. This update is the followup of their Penguin 1.0 update a little over a year ago that made major changes in how links are counted. So, the rankings for your website may be shifting around right now. But that’s OK. I’ll explain why in the video.
The release of Penguin isn’t the only thing Google has been up to either. I’ll quickly touch on some of the other changes that have been taking place, including a major update to Google Maps.
Catch up on everything from the past few weeks in just a few minutes by watching the video below:
“Hello I’m Kurt Steinbrueck director of marketing services with OurChurch.Com. I’m here with your May Seo update so you can stay informed…(Click here for a full transcript)”
- Google releases Penguin 2.0
- What do you do if your rankings drop from the Penguin 2.0 update?
- Google drops Instant Preview
- Google Image Search traffic way down
- Google announces focus on promoting authorities in niches
- Google revamps Google Maps
Share Your Thoughts:
- Did your website’s rankings change from the Penguin 2.0 release?
- Did you ever use Google Instant Preview?
- Have you established yourself as an authority in your niche? If so, how?