By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
For the last several months we’ve been telling you Google is beginning to factor mobile friendliness into its mobile search rankings. Well, recently Google took the unprecedented step of announcing a major algorithm change well ahead of implementing it.
That tops our news in this month’s SEO update, but here’s the list of headlines we cover:
- Mark your calendar, April 21st, Google Will Make a Major Search Algorithm Update
- Net Neutrality Law Passed
- Google Tests Live Chat With Businesses Directly From Search Results
- Is Google Mobile Testing a “Slow” Label In Search Results?
- Google Now Offering One-On-One Support For Webmasters With Hacked Sites
“Hi and welcome to OurChurch.Com’s monthly SEO Update for March 2015…”
For an outline of the video, click here.
- Do you think mobile-friendliness should be a factor in search rankings? Why or why not?
- Is your website mobile-friendly?