By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
The last month has been relatively quiet in terms of search marketing news, and all the news revolves around Google… except where it matters most.
So, let’s get to the biggest news in search marketing from the last month…
“Hi I’m Paul Steinbrueck and welcome to OurChurch.Com’s monthly SEO Update…”
For an outline of the video, click here.
September 2015 Search Marketing Headlines:
1) Google Cuts the Local Pack to 3
2) Google Tests Paid Local Results
3) Google Shows More Text Ads in Mobile Search Results
4) Google Adds Tweets to Search Results
5) Bing, Yahoo Gain Market Share
– Which of these stories impacts you most? Why?