By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Does your church want to reach the people in your community who are searching for God or a new church home?
If you do, then your church should be where people are searching – online, using search engines like Google.
94% of people search for local information online. (source)
But sadly most churches are not easy to find online.
Church Search Engine Optimization or Church SEO includes all the various things that can be done to improve a church’s position in the search engines so it can reach more people in the community.
If you’ve never done any SEO for your church, here is the information you need to get started.
If you’ve done some SEO but want to improve your search rankings further, these tips and guides can help you do that.
Everything You Need to Know about Church SEO
- 4 Reasons Why Your Church Should Do Church SEO
- The 3 Types of Search Listings
- 6 Technical SEO Things to Check Before They Kill Your Church SEO
- What to Optimize for Better Organic Search Results
- 5 Ways to Improve Local Search Results
- Getting Links and Local Listings
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-Star Google Reviews for Your Church
- The Church SEO Tactic that Improves Relevance AND Authority
- The LAST Thing You Should Do for Church SEO
Church SEO is both a spiritual and financial investment that more than pays for itself.
These tips and guides can help anyone improve their church’s search rankings, but if you would rather focus your time and energy on other aspects of ministry, our team at OurChurch.Com is here to help with church SEO services that will take your church to the first page of the search results.
Post a comment to discuss…
- What’s your biggest takeaway regarding church SEO?
- What questions about church SEO do you still have?