status: |This OurChurch.Com website has been temporarily suspended because it is exceeding the limits of the account. Most often this happens when the webmaster has allowed a premium option to expire causing the site to revert to a free site and the site contains more than the 10 pages or 1 MB of graphics permitted in the free package. If you are the webmaster of the this page, please go to your Webmaster Page and either upgrade to a larger website hosting package or reduce the website to within the limits of the current account.
BEFORE YOU EMAIL OurChurch.Com, PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE�
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire message. If your question has not been answered on this page please go our help desk and create a support ticket.|
- If you�ve completed the order form to order an upgrade but your payment has not arrived yet, your website will be re-activated as soon as we receive your payment. Please be patient and do not ask us to re-activate your website now because the check is "in the mail." We receive dozens or orders each month from members who later change their minds after placing the order, which is why it is our policy not to process an order until payment has been received.
- To learn more about the upgrade options you have please go to our homepage and review the information there about the new hosting packages.
- To upgrade your account, go to your webmaster page and click the "Order & Renew Premium Options" link. Complete the form that follows.
- The number of pages and the amount of graphic space your site is consuming are shown on your Webmaster page as well as the limits of your account. Please review the information there rather than asking us to look it up for you.
- The number of pages and the amount of graphic space as shown on your webmaster page are updated every time you make a change to your website. Therefore, there is no need to ask us for updates on this information after you've made changes, as it is always current.
- Your Guestbook and Hit Counter pages are "freebees" and not included in your page count.
- To reduce the graphic space your account is consuming, click the "Upload Graphics" option on your Webmaster page. If you edit a page to remove a graphic from it or if you delete the page entirely, the graphic is still in your account and will continue to consume graphic space. Only deleting graphics using the "Upload Graphics" page removes them from your account.
- If you are no longer using your website and wish to cancel it, please note that there is a "Cancel" option on your Webmaster page.