Earlier this month we announced… New Dashboard Available to All - No Strings Attached! and the upgrade/moving of Bronze sites to the new Dashboard.
Today we begin the next phase of moving sites to the new Dashboard. Over the next week we will be moving all Starter accounts to the new Dashboard, including yours, and giving all Starter users a free upgrade to Bronze all at no extra cost. (We'll be moving accounts with other packages in the near future, but if you want to move now you can still click the "Request New Dashboard" link on your MyOCC page)
You’re going to love the new dashboard because it’s got...
- A simpler login using your email address instead of a username
- A cleaner design
- Easier, more intuitive navigation
- Convenience of having multiple contacts, so you can focus on being the admin and the person who pays the bills can automatically get the invoices sent to them.
- Invoices that are easy to read, print and pay.
- Convenience of being able to look up your entire payment history online any time you like.
- Totally new shopping cart that’s far easier to use
If you’d like to take a look, we’ve created this quick, 5 minute video that shows you around the new dashboard.
Important Details for Starter Accounts
There are a number of significant changes and improvements you need to be aware of:
- Invoice/ Payment Info. We are not able to transfer credit card information from our old admin system to the new dashboard. If you are paying for any services, when you move to the new dashboard, you will be emailed an invoice even if you are currently having your credit card charged automatically each month or year. Please pay it promptly. After you’ve made one payment in the new dashboard, you can be billed automatically again from that point forward.
- Domain name nameserver settings change. As a part of the upgrade your website is being moved to a new server. This means your domain name's "nameserver" settings need to be changed from ns.ourchurch.com and ns2.ourchurch.com to ns9.ourchurch.com and ns10.ourchurch.com. If you have our domain registration service, we will make this change for you. If you registered your own domain name, you will need to make this change as soon as you receive another email from us indicating your account has been moved.
- Ad-Free Option to NE1 Premium. In the new dashboard, the AdFree Option is now called NE1 Premium.
- Change to NE1 Login. If you use our NE1 Web Builder, the only thing that will change is the way you login to the NE1 Admin. When you click the "Administrator" button at the bottom of your site, you'll be taken to the login for the Dashboard. After you login to the Dashboard using your email and password, click the "NE1 Website Builder" link in the navigation menu. On the page that follows, click the (NE1 Admin) link next to the name of your website.
- Exciting Bronze Features. With your upgrade to the Bronze package (at no extra cost), you will get a bunch of new features like email accounts @YourDomain, audio and video. There is also a new cPanel control panel used to manage all these new features.
Got any comments or questions? Just let us know. We’d be happy to help.