We are disappointed to hear that you are considering leaving OurChurch.com. If there is some issue we can address that would help you to stay at OurChurch.Com, we hope you will give us the opportunity to resolve it. If not, here are instructions for moving your domain name.
- Go to http://www.enomcentral.com/
- Click the "new account" option in the upper right corner and create a new account.
- Contact our support desk at http://ourchurch.com/support with the domain name you would like moved and the username you have just registered at eNom.com. For security purposes, this email MUST come from the email address listed as the OurChurch.Com webmaster's email address for the site.
- OurChurch.Com will "push" your domain name into your account.
- At this point you have full control over your domain name. Please login to your eNom account and update the contact information for the domain name.
- You can either keep your domain name at eNom.com and pay them subsequent registration fees or you can go to another registrar and pay them to transfer your domain name to their registration services.
NOTE #1: Please do not ask us to deviate from the process above. OurChurch.Com will not tranfer your domain name to another registrar for you. We will not respond to confirmation requests should you initiate a transfer from another registrar.
NOTE #2: Expired domain names can be transferred, however, you will need to renew this yourself with Enom (usually costs more than $19.95 to renew) before you will be able to transfer to your new host. If your domain name has expired it is best to renew the domain name with us before asking for the domain name to be pushed to your Enom account. Or you can wait until the domain name is completely dropped (usually 90 days or more after the expiration date) at which time it can be registered anywhere.