- You MAY use one licensed copy of the Series Engine an all sites that are directly affiliated with you, or your organization.
- You MAY NOT use the same license to install the Series Engine on client sites or sites that you are not directly affiliated with. Every individual/client/organization needs their own license.
- You MAY purchase and resell a licensed copy of the Series Engine to a client as part of a web project (ie: offering Series Engine as an installed component of a client's WordPress site). Each project requires its own individual licensed copy of Series Engine.
- You MAY NOT resell one or any number of copies of the Series Engine on its own.
- You MAY alter the style and adjust the code/functionality of your licensed copy of the Series Engine however you see fit.
- You MAY NOT reuse unique components of the Series Engine in any commercial product without prior written consent from Volacious.
- You MAY use your licensed copy of the Series Engine to distribute multimedia content to your audience.
- You MAY NOT use your licensed copy of the Series Engine for nefarious purposes such as obstructing the privacy of its users.
- You MAY remove brand logos from your licensed copy of the Series Engine.
- You MAY NOT remove all Series Engine credits or label components of the Series Engine under a different name or copyright.
This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.