By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Last week I wrote What should churches do about the coronavirus? which includes 5 ways churches can prepare their online communications.
Since then circumstances surrounding the coronavirus pandemic continue to change on a daily basis.
From my interactions with church leaders, churches and their response to coronavirus seem to fall into one of three groups:
- Lock-down. Some churches, especially larger churches and those with confirmed cases nearby, have cancelled all in person gatherings and events and are trying to do as much online as possible.
- Little change so far. On the other hand, some churches, especially smaller churches and those with no confirmed cases nearby, are still thinking about whether they need to make any changes.
- In between and uncertain. Meanwhile, a lot of churches are somewhere in between. Perhaps having cancelled some services and events but not others. Perhaps considering doing some things online but not sure what or the best way to do it.
When we planned out content for this month – Church Website Builder Tips and Tools, we originally planned to publish an article today stressing…
The best church website builders support online giving.
With the coronavirus pandemic forcing many churches to cancel weekend gatherings indefinitely, the need for online giving has never been clearer.
If you are currently using OurChurch.Com’s website services, and want to setup online giving, we can have you setup within days. You can find more info about online giving for churches here.
If your church isn’t using OurChurch.Com’s website services, you can build a church website now or complete the consultation request form at the bottom of the page to schedule a call to discuss a custom website.
Where do we go from here?
Like many of you, we here at OCC are trying to figure out how much to continue living life normally, and in what ways we should adjust in response to coronavirus.
What would help you most?
We want to better understand what we can do to help you and your church in these trying times, so we created a have created a new Coronavirus Response Survey.
We’ll be reviewing responses daily and making adjustments accordingly.
Two other quick notes:
- Our live streaming partner, Streaming Church is offering 90 days free live streaming. Click here for more info about live streaming.
- All OurChurch.Com staff are equipped to work from home, so there will be no interruption in support or service. Our staff is available to answer any questions you may have or help you add and setup any new services.
Comment and discuss… Where is your church in its response to the coronavirus pandemic – lock down, little change, or somewhere in between? How can we help your church with its response?