By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
90% of people say reading online reviews has influenced their decisions.
Research also indicates online reviews are the #2 most important factor in local search rankings.
With that kind of impact, online reviews are something you can use to maximize the impact of your church, school, ministry or business… if you understand them. So, here is…
Everything You Need to Know about Online Reviews
- The Impact Online Reviews Have on Search Rankings
- Your Secret Source of Website Testimonials
- How to Create, Claim and Verify Your Google My Business Listing
- How to Create a Direct Link for Google My Business Reviews
- The Easiest Way to Get Google Reviews
- Online Review Rules for Google, Facebook and Yelp
- How to Respond to Negative Online Reviews
- Online Reviews – Tips from the Pros
I’ll close by dropping some wisdom on you from Mark…
Don’t tell people about your church. Let others tell people about your church through their testimonials. -Mark Steinbrueck
Post a comment and tell us your biggest question or biggest takeaway about online reviews.