By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
OK, sure, they can be difficult to work with and frustrating at times, but just like a human loved one, if you do the work necessary to develop a good relationship with search engines the love you receive in return is well worth it. Right?
So, here’s the news you need to know this month to have a thriving relationship with search engines, including
- Google’s latest move towards sites that are not mobile friendly
- The impact of Google’s New Deal with Twitter
- Is Apple Search on the Way?
- Microsoft is Putting Bing Where?
“Hi and welcome to OurChurch.Com’s monthly SEO Update for February 2015…”
For an outline of the video, click here.
What do you think?
- Have you gotten an email from Google about the mobile-friendliness of your website? If so, what do you think about that?
- Would you like to see Apple launch a search engine?
- What do you think of Microsoft integrating Bing into Word?