By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
The holiday season is here. We’re busy getting ready for fall festivals. Soon we’ll be decking the halls and counting how many shopping days left until Christmas! For me, this season is full of family, friends, food and faith. Thanksgiving just isn’t complete without people stepping over one another in the kitchen. The conversations are priceless and laughter abounds. What a wonderful time of the year.
This is also the season for Christmas pageant and cantata rehearsals – Sunday school parties – and special youth events. Make sure everyone on the list gets the correct details and in the way they want to be contacted. PhoneTree® VoiceWave™ Plus and Premium communicates your important messages via phone, text, email, and social media – or all four! It’s easy to use, saves time and is very affordable. Why wouldn’t you want one?
- Give pertinent information about upcoming events
- Request & manage volunteers
- Advanced reporting confirming who got the message
- Multi-lingual messaging automatically delivers alternate messages in multiple languages
- Simultaneous messaging allows you to send out multiple messages at one time
- Contact Groups allows configuration of over 250 specific groups; allowing you to create custom parameters for each group
- InfoLine turns your VoiceWave into an inbound message center; perfect for committee news, directions, hotlines, and more!
And because it is a season of giving, we want to give away a $100 Visa gift card. To be eligible…
- Share this post on Twitter or Facebook, and
- Share a favorite holiday memory in a comment (and include the Twitter or Facebook username where you shared the post)
We’ll select one lucky winner Friday, October 26 at 4 PM ET.
We would also like to help you and your church, school or ministry communicate more effectively. Give one of our communication experts a call and see how we can help you before that first cantata rehearsal!
Happy Holidays from the PhoneTree family!