By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Right now you are probably trying to finish up (or start) buying gifts for friends and family. Well, with all the gift-giving that goes on around Christmas, the search engines thought they would get in on action and give some gifts as well. This month in our SEO Update, I’ll tell you all about some new features the search engines have recently released that can help you with your organization as well as have a little fun.
Watch the video below to hear all about it this month’s SEO update:
“Merry Christmas! I’m Kurt Steinbrueck with OurChurch.Com, and this is your SEO update…” You can view a full transcript of this video here on the Christian SEO Guys blog.
The search engines have released several new features to help you and for fun:
- Google releases an admin feature for Reviews from Around the Web.
- Google starts reporting smartphone specific errors.
- Bing releases Connected Pages.
- Bing releases a new Map App.
- Bing releases a cool new photo tool called Photosynth.
Share Your Thoughts:
- Do you monitor and respond to reviews? If so, what do you think of Google’s Reviews from Around the Web admin feature?
- Do you have a mobile site and track smartphone crawl errors?
- What do you think of Photosynth?