By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Happy New Year!
How would you feel if you invested a bunch of time and effort into building a website only to have it not match the style of your logo or not be found in search engines?
Not good, right?
Unfortunately, we noticed this happening with a lot of website being built with our WP-EZ Website Builder. You see… A website is like a 3-legged stool with design, hosting & search marketing as the legs. If any one of them is broken the whole stool falls down.
Our mission at OurChurch.Com is to help Christian organizations live out their mission online. If your website doesn’t look right or isn’t listed in search engines, neither one of us will fulfill our mission. To address this issue…
We Re-Introduced Website Bundles For a Limited Time
Website bundles combine a year of essential hosting, design and search registration services at a huge discount. Specifically, the bundles include:
- Christian web hosting for a year
- Domain Registration
- Personalized Theme – We get your name, logo and slogan sized and positioned correctly so the header of your site looks great!
- WP-EZ Premium – Our easy-to-use website builder with no ads for 1 year.
- Search engine registration in the most popular search engines
- Christian search engine registration in 20+ Christian search engines
When you get a bundle, you save $108 to $176 compared to what it would cost to purchase these services separately.
Personalizing a website and registering it in dozens of search engines is a time-consuming process. So, we’re only able to make these bundles available for 3 weeks. You must order your bundle by January 25.
If you already have some of these services, like say hosting and domain registration, and you purchase a bundle, we will extend the renewal date of your bundle by an amount equal to the value of your current services.
Website Bundles Month
Throughout the month, we want to focus on this “website as a 3-legged stool” concept, so stay tuned. In the mean time, what do you think…
- Do you view design, hosting and search marketing as 3 essential elements of a website? Why or why not?
- What are your thoughts on Website Bundles?
- We’d love to get your feedback in our new survey for this month