By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Do you want to take your church, school, ministry or business to the next level in 2018?
Do you want to impact more lives? Become more effective at the things you’re already doing? Start something new?
The first step towards making 2018 a successful year is to set goals.
I know this is tough. It’s already January 11. You’re probably super-busy catching up from the holidays on top of all of your usual responsibilities. Who has time to set goals now?
But it’s critically important to carve out time for goal-setting because if you don’t know where you’re going, you’re never going to get there.
7 Ways OurChurch.Com Will Help You Reach Your 2018 Goals
1) Better Website Stats – We have improved the website stats in our WP-EZ Website Builder. It’s easy to see how many people are visiting your website, where they’re coming from, what pages are getting the most views and other insight. Check it out by clicking the “More” menu on the left and selecting “Website Stats.”
2) Top Websites Challenge – Last week we launched the Top Websites Challenge, a monthly competition to encourage and reward you (with up to $50 in gift cards) for doing things that help you organization live out its mission online. Since then we’ve made some improvements – including all OCC sites (not just WP-EZ) and giving points every day you access MyOCC and the WP-EZ Dashboard even if you stay logged in.
3) Upgrade to WP-EZ 2.0 – Switch to our new website builder, WP-EZ 2.0, and you get a brand new, modern, mobile-friendly website. WP-EZ 2.0 comes with modern themes, beautiful pre-installed pages, and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder.
4) Get a Custom Designed Website – Switching to WP-EZ 2.0 is fast and easy, but if you feel like you just don’t have the time or you want an even better site by having it built by our experienced, expert web developers. Fill out a consultation request form so we can schedule a time to talk about custom website design.
5) Reach Your Community with Better Search Rankings – It’s no secret just about everyone starts their search for whatever they’re looking for in a search engine, whether they’re looking for a church, school, ministry, product or service. If you want to reach more people, one of the best ways to do that is to improve your search rankings. We have the church SEO and Christian SEO services that will do that for you. SEO is a great investment which will more than pay for itself.
6) Survey – We’re committed to helping you reach your goals in 2018. The better we understand your goals and the obstacles you have to overcome to reach those goals, the better we can help you. Take 10 minutes to share your insight with us in the January Webmaster Survey.
7) Domain Registration and Online Giving Improvements on the Way! We have more improvements we’ll be announcing later this month regarding domain registration and online giving. Stay tuned! (Edit 1/17: Your Path to a Better Domain Name)
As you can see, we’ve got a lot going on. But don’t be overwhelmed. Pray and seek God’s guidance for your 2018 goals. He will reveal which of these is for you, so you can focus on your goals and ignore the rest. But start by setting goals.
People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. -Earl Nightingale
Have you set goals for 2018? If so, what are your top goals?