Is your website doing all it can to help you live out your mission online?
There are only three ways to answer that question:
- I don’t know.
- No, it isn’t doing all it can.
- Yes, it is doing all it can.
What’s the best course of action to take for each of these situations?
- If you answered, “I don’t know,” the place to start is by having someone who understands websites, do a website review. This will tell you which aspects of your website are working well and which could be improved.
- If you answered, “No,” a good place to start is by having someone who understands websites do a website review, and give you some guidance on how to improve your website.
- If you answered, “Yes,” ask yourself this follow-up question, “How do you know?” You may really like your website and think it’s fantastic, but what if there is an issue you’re not aware of. You would benefit from a website review which would affirm your website really is amazing or it could reveal a blind spot you were not aware of. Both good things right?
There are known knowns, known unknowns [, and] also unknown unknowns. There are things we don’t know we don’t know. -Donald Rumsfeld
The bottom line is that when it comes to the question, “Is your website doing all it can to help you live out your mission online?” no matter what your answer is, the best thing you can do is to have your website reviewed by an experienced website expert.
And that is the free gift we would like to give you.
Go ahead and request a free website review.
In in the May 2018 webmaster survey, 97% of respondents who got a free website review said they found it somewhat or very helpful.
Our hope is to give every one of our users the gift of a free website review, so request your free website review now.