One of our goals is to make it faster and easier for you to know how your website is doing and where you can make improvements. To that end, we have improved the WP-EZ Dashboard and the MyOCC Dashboard, and created a weekly status email.
Improved WP-EZ Website Builder Dashboard
The WP-EZ Dashboard is the main screen you see when managing a website created with our WP-EZ Website Builder. We redesigned the WP-EZ Dashboard to make it easier for you to see info that will help you understand the status of your website and what you can do to improve it. This includes:
- Website visitor data
- Points earned in the monthly Top Websites Challenge
- How many of the items in the 10 point checklist the site has passed
- A link to get a complementary website review
- Links to OCC News that may affect your website and service
- Links to OCC blog posts to help you learn how to better live out your mission online
Here’s a screenshot:
Improved MyOCC Dashboard
MyOCC is the place where you manage your OurChurch.Com services. From MyOCC, you can order, cancel or pay for services., update contact info, and once logged into MyOCC you can edit any WP-EZ website with just a click. Early April 5, we will be rolling out the following improvements:
- Integrate the “Knowledgebase search” bar with our knowledgebase
- Add links to “Recent News”
- Add links and buttons to access your website(s). Note these links and buttons already exist on the “My Websites” page but we are adding them to the main Dashboard to save you time and make them easier to find.
New Weekly Email
If you find the info on the new WP-EZ Dashboard helpful and convenient, you’ll find it even more helpful and convenient that you don’t have to remember to go to your WP-EZ Dashboard to get that info. Starting Monday, we’ll be sending you much of this info in a weekly status email. Of course, if you really don’t want to know how you’re website is doing each week, you can unsubscribe, but we think this will help you stay more informed about your website and serve as a friendly reminder to make weekly updates.
Our motto is
The more engaged you are as a website administrator, the more engaging your website will be.
What do you think of these improvements? Share your questions, comments and suggestions in a comment below.