Today we’re excited to announce we have a set of 4 new themes available for version 2.0 of our WP-EZ Website Builder.
The four new themes are:
- Modern Church
- Modern School
- Modern Business
- Modern Ministry
The four “Modern” themes have a very modern look which includes:
- Mobile-friendly design which is response to all screen sizes
- Mobile-friendly “hamburger menu” on both desktop and mobile views
- Full width image slider on the homepage which extends semi-transparently to the top of the page behind the header
- Bold call to action above the fold on the homepage.
As with all WP-EZ 2.0 themes, each Modern theme comes with 6-8 pre-installed page templates. Page templates have a beautiful layout and sample content specific to your type of organization. Instead of creating each page of your website from scratch, all you have to do with page templates is replace the text with your text and replace the images with your images and you have amazing web pages in no time!
Here’s a video overview of the Modern Church Theme:
Similar videos are available for all our WP-EZ 2.0 themes in our knowledgebase.
The new Modern themes are only available in WP-EZ 2.0, and WP-EZ 2.0 is only available in our Gold web hosting package. To order Gold and build a new site, start here.
If you already have the Silver, Bronze or free package, we encourage you to upgrade so you can use WP-EZ 2.0. To upgrade:
- Login to MyOCC
- Click the “Services” menu and select “My Services”
- Click on hosting package you want to upgrade
- On the left side of the page under “Actions” click the “Upgrade/Downgrade” option
The launch of the modern themes is one of the many things we’re organizing this month for Church Website Design Month.
So, what do you think? Post your comments and questions in the comments.