OurChurch.Com is excited to announce the launch of the Top Websites Challenge, a monthly challenge designed to encourage website administrators to do things that will help their organization live out their mission online and reward those who do.
At the end of each month, the top 3 websites plus 1 additionally randomly selected website in the top 20 receive gift cards of up to $50 from national restaurants and retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Chili’s.
Points are awarded for Christian and church web hosting packages, useful add-ons like YODA (Your Online Donation App), logging into your website each day, and pageviews.
Working Together for a Better 2018
You want to make 2018 your best year ever, right?!?
In 2018, you want to connect with more people, share the gospel with more people, disciple more people, serve more people, or educate more people, right? And you want to better use your website to do that, right?
We’re with you on that!
The motivation behind the Top Websites Challenge is to encourage and reward web administrators for doing the things that are going to help their organizations better live out their mission online.
- Having a premium hosting package and domain name will help your connect with more people.
- Editing your website on a regularly is going to ensure your website is up to date and a helpful resource for those
- The more views your website gets, the more people you are able to connect with and serve.
- Point totals are updated once each day, typically between midnight and 4 AM.
- Current rankings are displayed on the on the Top Websites Challenge (Current Rankings) page
- Details on the points your website has earned this month are displayed in MyOCC on the Top Websites Challenge (Your Score) page.
- See Top Websites Challenge – Rules & FAQs for more details
Focus on your mission in 2018. Lean on a trusted ministry partner like OurChurch.Com to help you live out that mission online.
- What are your thoughts on the Top Websites Challenge?