Remember EZ Sermon Manager launches Tuesday Sept 19, at 9 AM ET and you can only get it, for $99 and $4.95/mo if you order before 5 PM Thursday.
OurChurch.Com has partnered with Series Engine, the premier sermon website plugin. Below is one of the layouts of this awesome sermon plugin:
To watch a demo video, please click the video below
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We received a lot of good, very specific questions about EZ Sermon Manager, so we’ll address the most common question below…
Q: Will the new sermon manager use up our current web space?
- If you upload the sermon to your website, yes. If you upload your sermon to YouTube, Vimeo, or another video sharing site, no. Even if you upload your sermon to your website, in July we increased the disk space for all packages by about 250%
Q: Is the cost $99. (special rate) plus $4.95 a month?
- Yes, if you order between the launch Tuesday morning and 5 PM ET Thursday.
Q: Is the cost an annual renewal rate? plus the monthly rate?
- No, the $99 fee is a one-time license and setup fee. After that it’s $4.95/mo from that point forward.
Q: Will the new sermon manager make loading and accessing messages easier than current site?
- Absolutely! Much easier!
Q: Our pastor’s sermons are approximate 45 minutes in length. Is that a problem?
- No, 45 minutes is no problem at all.
Q: Can we bulk upload past sermons?
Q: Does EZ Sermon Manager work with doing live streaming?
- No, it doesn’t work with live streaming. However, after you stream live, it is great to use for organizing and categorizing past sermons.
Q: We want to get EZ Sermon Manager for our website. How do we do that?
- On Tuesday morning at 9am EST, look for the email titled “It’s Live, It’s Live” or come back here for the link.
If you have any other questions about EZ Sermon Manager, post them in a comment below, email support (at) ourchurch (dot) com or call us at (727) 723-2454