Earlier this year, NorthBay Christian School of Clearwater, Florida contacted OurChurch.Com about a new website. There was a need for a new website for a high school that would be launching in the future but the existing elementary school already had a website. So, how do we integrate the features of an existing elementary school website into a new website for the high school and elementary school?
We listened to the web team at NorthBay. There were numerous meetings and group emails that took place but we were able to create a solution that meet both schools’ needs and met their budget. Last week NorthBay launched their new website. This is a great Christmas present for a school, especially because the busiest time of the year for schools attracting new students is the spring time!
Some of the features of their website include:
- Attractive design that matches their existing logo.
- Intro videos for both the elementary and high schools.
- Staff directory, listing all their teachers and administrators.
- Testimonials from families who have their children attend NorthBay.
- Full service support so NorthBay’s web team can contact OCC with any questions.
What do you think about NorthBay’s new website? Does your church or school need to ditch its outdated, ugly website and get a beautiful new website for 2015?
Please contact us now so we can get start planning your new website with you.