OurChurch.Com has launched a social media consulting service called The 50 Point Social Media Review, which provides organizations a comprehensive review of their social media profiles and operations and specific recommendations to make more effective use of social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, and a blog.
Social media provides churches, ministries, and businesses an extraordinary new opportunity to connect and communicate more effectively with people inside and outside their organizations. Many organizations recognize social media’s potential, but need help getting started or an experienced professional to look over their shoulder and let them know what they’re doing right and how they could improve their efforts. That’s what this service provides.
With the 50 Point Social Media Review, you’ll receive:
- Full written report of the 50 point social media evaluation of your organization’s
- Facebook page
- Twitter profile
- The Facebook profile of your social media point person (CEO, senior pastor, communication director)
- The Twitter profile of your social media point person (CEO, senior pastor, communication director)
- Prioritized recommendations for the next steps that will make your social media efforts more effective.
- 30 minute private consultation to discuss the results and recommendation
- Follow-up 30 days later to evaluate progress
Cost of this service is $299.