By submitting this form, I give OurChurch.Com permission to send me communication by email.
Today we wrap up this month’s theme Church Website Builder Tips and Tools with a collection of all those tips.
10 Church Website Builder Tips
1) Using a church website builder, is a great option for churches that have a limited budget, limited technical experience, and limited time.
2) The best church website builders have themes that are mobile-friendly, include page templates, and compliment your church’s brand.
3) Your church website builder should help your church get better search rankings not hinder it.
4) It’s OK to use pre-built themes and page templates because…
Good artists copy; great artists steal. -Pablo Picasso
5) Make sure your church website builder has the functionality to connect and communicate effectively with visitors and members.
6) Be secure. Choose a website builder that gets updated regularly and includes nighty backups.
7) The best church website builders support online giving.
8) Make sure your church website builder has a sermon manager.
9) The best church website builders integrate with social media.
10) The best church website builders have great blogging tools.
Bonus: Choose a church website builder developed by Christians who understand the communications needs of the local church.
If you are looking for a church website builder to build your church website, OurChurch.Com’s WP-EZ Church Website Builder has all of the features and attributes recommended in the tips above. Click to start building your church website now.
Comment and discuss… Do you have a favorite church website builder tip? Or another church website builder tip to share?