* PASTORS LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE PLI Programs Guide Lines & Giving
(1) Pastors must be a member of the PLI and be ordained through Souls Harvest Ministers International in order to be considered for church openings for pastors. The same applies for church plants. No pastors outside the IAP will be considered for positions of any kind.
(2) All pastors must agree to follow protocol and have the spirit of obedience. Pastors must be present for conferences and summits so that their abilities and gifts can be maximized. Pastors can tour all Soul Harvest Ministeries Churches and ministiries
(3) All pastors and ministers must stay in good standing with Soul Harvest Ministeries to include payment of all fees, current annual ordinations and certificates and decent christian moral behavior.
In the event of failure to stay in good christian fellowship a review board from the Secretary General's office will determine future suitability.
(4) All members are asked to sow into the ministry as well as tithing, that way the spirit of giving will follow their ministry and you can properly teach the law of sowing and reaping and you will be fruitful.
Pastoral Leadership Institute Programs
We have listed the 11 programs that the PLI has to offer.
These programs will help prepare you for serious ministry and enable you to move with confidence knowing you not only have the knowledge but the backing of the PLI through Souls Harvest Ministries.
Christian MBA Program
Team Leadership The Jethro Principal
Home and Forigen Missions
Prayer and Intercession
Souls Harvest Ministries