Bible Baptist Church of Cebu
This guestbook is no longer accepting new entries.
entry removed by admin
Cebu Resort Tourism
Cebu, USA - 08/26/10 at 22:07:00 (EST)
Yes, I am interested on books you can recommend to be used in the stewardship mandate of a local church. thank you
joey Samson Jr.
davao city, philippines - 07/06/10 at 12:17:36 (EST)
CHRIST'S PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS MINISTRIES, INC.
as we expand our ministry and training programs in the Visayas and Mindanao regions, we invite you to take part of our one-day seminar on the latest...
SEC, BIR and PFRS Updates for Non-profit Organizations (NPOs)
(includes topics on the new Philippine Financial Reporting Standards - PFRS for SMEs and Non-Profit Organizations effective January 1, 2010)
*Applicable for churches, ministries, schools, Bible colleges, NGOs, foundations, mission organizations, associations, and other non-stock, non-profit organizations incorporated locally or in other countries.
* FOR RESERVED PARTICIPANTS, WE WILL GIVE THE FOLLOWING AS PART OF YOUR SEMINAR MATERIALS: (please bring your flash drive or we could send it through email after the seminar)
a. TEMPLATE OF THE LATEST NOTES TO FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR SMEs /NPOs (25 pages)
b. DISCLOSURE CHECKLISTS FOR SMEs/NPOs (22 pages)
c. CHECKLIST FOR ANNUAL AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS / QUALITY ASSURANCE REVIEW (35 pages)
d. IFRS FOR SMEs ILLUSTRATIVE 2010 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (65 pages)
e. OTHER RELEVANT MATERIALS AS OF THE DATE OF THE SEMINAR
SPECIALIZED TOPICS AND CONCERNS THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED:
- The difference between profit and non-profit accounting in the Philippines
- General Financial Reporting requirements of the SEC and BIR
- The right and required books of accounts for your non profit organization
- The tax exemption status of your organization, BIR requirements and tax exemption application
- Related and unrelated income of non-profit educational institutions and its tax implications
-Adoption of PFRS for SMEs/NPOs as of January 1, 2010
-The latest SEC and BIR requirements and rulings for non-profit organizations
As per Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) notice dated December 11, 2009 signed by its Chairperson, Ms. Fe B.. Barin, the Commission in its meeting on December 3, 2009 resolved to adopt the Philippine Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium Entities (PFRS for SMEs) as part of its rules and regulations.
PFRS for SMEs has transition rules that apply equally to all entities on first-time adoption of the standards. Entities that meet all the criteria shall apply PFRS for SMEs for annual periods beginning January 1, 2010. This means that all financial reports starting this date must comply with this new standard.
This revolutionary change in the accounting industry affects most corporations, even churches, schools, NGOs and all non-profit organizations.
Training is the key in the transition process. We invite you to take part of it.
June 26, 2010 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (SATURDAY)
Registration and morning snacks start at 8:00 am
Seminar proper starts at 9:00 am
RAJAH PARK HOTEL - CEBU
7th Floor, Corporate Room 1,
Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City
(near Robinson's Place Cebu)
SEMINAR REGISTRATION FEE:
Only P 1,200.00 per participant - With seminar handouts / materials, morning and afternoon snacks, lunch and Certificate of Attendance.
Basic Accounting for Philippine Churches book by Samuel B. Lares, cpa will be available for sale at the seminar venue for only P150.00 per copy.
We only accept cash payments for the seminar fees. No check payments are accepted.
SAMUEL B. LARES
Certified Public Accountant / Real Estate Broker
Executive Director / Chief Trainer
Christ’s Public Accountants Ministries, Inc.
Financial & Management Consultant / BOA Accredited External Auditor
Book Author, Basic Accounting for Philippine Churches published by C..S.M.
* Major differences of locally incorporated corporations (profit and non-profit)
* Composition of Non-Stock, Non-Profit Corporations in the Philippines
* Latest guidelines & requirements on the registration of churches schools, NGOs, foundations and other non-profit organizations with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
* Review of Articles of Incorporation and By-laws contents, amendments and changes
* Benefits and advantages of incorporation
* SEC annual reportorial requirements for churches, schools, NGOs, foundations and other non-profit organizations
* General Financial Reporting Requirements for all Corporations
* SRC Rule 68 and the Special Requirements on Foundations
* Sample Special Requirements on Foundations
* Scale of Fines for Non-compliance of the Financial Reporting Requirements and reportorial requirements of the SEC
* Revocation of S.E.C. Certificate of Registration for non-compliance of the reportorial requirements
* Implications of revocation of SEC registration
* Latest requirements on the revival of SEC revoked certificate of registration
* SEC Circular on the Finality of the Mass Revocation Orders
* Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) registration and requirements for non-profit organizations (prior to start of operation and during operation)
* BIR latest guidelines on the registration of manual books of accounts and accounting records
* Substantiation requirements for expenses under the Tax Code
* Different kinds of taxable and non-taxable compensation & non-taxable benefits
* Review of Implementing regulations of Republic Act 9504 / Revenue Regulations 10-2008
* Tax exemptions of non-stock, non-profit corporations (churches, ministries, foundations, NGOs, schools, etc.), BIR requirements and tax exemption application
* Sample Tax Exemption Letter / Tax Exemption Certificate and the Steps and Procedures of Application
* Kinds of non-profit educational institutions
* Related and unrelated income of non profit educational institutions and its tax implications
* Adoption of PFRS for SMEs and Non-profit Organizations effective January 1, 2010
* 2010 Components of Financial Statements under PFRS for SMEs
* 2010 Notes to Financial Statements under PFRS for SMEs /NPOs
* 2010 Disclosure checklists for SMEs/NPOs
* Checklist for 2010 annual audited financial statements
* Illustrative 2010 financial statements under IFRS for SMEs
* RESERVE A SEAT NOW!!!
We require a non-refundable P 500.00 per head - reservation fee on a first come first served basis. This amount will be deducted from the seminar fee of P 1,200.00.
You may deposit your reservation fee(s) on any of the following banks and inform us if you have made the reservation deposit for us to reserve a seat for you:
Account Name: CHRIST'S PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS MINISTRIES, INC.
Bank - Branch: Banco de Oro, Ayala-Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Savings Account No. 065-016598-5
Account Name: EVELYN M. LARES
Bank - Branch: Bank of the Philippine Islands, Cebu-Ayala Center
Savings Account No. 1359-2722-74
FOR RESERVATIONS & OTHER INQUIRIES:
EVELYN M. LARES
Cebu Telefax Number: (032) 268-5618
Cell. Numbers: (0916) 715-6650 / (0929) 695-6807
Sam Lares, cpa
Cebu, Phils - 06/14/10 at 01:59:12 (EST)
Dear Brother in the Lord,
My wife and I are planning to retire and settle permanently in the Philippines. We are looking for a ministry where we can serve the Lord. I have been a Christian school administrator (ordained minister also) for more than 20 years while my wife, who is a filipina, has been a language and foreign language teacher for more than 10 years. We are praying for an opportunity to serve the Lord in your city.
Pls let us know if there is anything we can be of help.
Orlando, FL USA - 03/06/10 at 09:28:50 (EST)
Keep on the firing line!!
Pastor Conrad Dayao
Virginia Beach, VA USA - 01/30/10 at 18:33:03 (EST)
cebu, USA - 08/07/08 at 09:47:37 (EST)
God is Love
Cristinemae P. Brauer
durham, NC USA - 12/19/07 at 14:16:47 (EST)
bkpdwfie rdvb dntrycbw uodq kzidsm zxtlfc sylzxe
iexcdubn, CA USA - 11/27/07 at 15:30:44 (EST)
To God be the glory!
He has given your church an overflowing blessings...
Priscilla V. Arrojado
, Philippines - 11/23/07 at 09:31:31 (EST)
Thank you for signing in my guestbook
Fight the good fight of faith!
Pastor Conrado Dayao
Virginia Beach, VA USA - 10/26/07 at 10:14:16 (EST)
I'm looking for my sons Bible Baptist School in Cebu and tried to find it on net and and found your site. I wonder if this is my sons school. It's not easy to contact him by phone. Please answer me in my e-mail'coz I don't want to write my sons name here.Thanks in advance. God Bless you all..
Stockholm, Sweden - 06/26/07 at 12:34:15 (EST)
A friend who lives in the Cebu recommended your site to me. May God Bless you and yours work.
Roanoke, va USA - 06/03/07 at 08:03:10 (EST)