1) In the Scriptures, (both Old and New Testaments), as an inspired Word of God, without any error in the original writings, and it is His Will that man to reach to the complete salvation, and the Celestial and ultimate power for all Christian faith and life.
2) In one God, who is the Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons (Trinity): Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) That Jesus Christ is true God and true Man, having been conceive of the Holy Spirit of God and was born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross for our sins as a sacrifice according to the Scriptures; He arose bodily from the dead on third day, ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High, Now He is our High Priest and Advocate.
4) That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age of convicted people, regenerate the sinners who come to Him and confess by heart, and will guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5) That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin. Man is now therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and Spiritual life be obtained.
6) That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the base for salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become the children of God.
7) That water baptism is the major commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ to be fulfilled by every believer (Mathew 28:19) and water baptism is the major ordinance to be observed by the Church during the present age. And we believe in the fellowship / prayer of believers and breaking of bread in the Lords’ Supper (Acts 2:42).
8) In the gifts and the fruits of the Holy Spirit according to (1-Corinthians 12:4-11, Galatians 5:22) and in tongues spoken by believers in the Church and interpretations of the tongues according to the Acts 2:4, 1-Corinthians 14:4)
9) In the Miraculous and Healing power of the Holy Spirit and such occurs in the present age as Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever, and we believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head (Ephesians 5:30).
10) That eternal salvation is free for all who repent and come to Jesus Christ by heart. So, every one who repents, eligible for membership in the local church.
11) That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and that every local church has the right under Christ to make a decision and manage its own affairs.
12) In the personal, premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this “Blessed Hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
13) In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and the judgment of unbeliever to everlasting conscious punishment.