Last week we announced… New Dashboard Available to All - No Strings Attached!
Today we begin the next phase of moving sites to the new Dashboard. Over the next week we will be moving all Bronze accounts to the new Dashboard, and giving all Bronze users a free upgrade to Silver all at no extra cost. (We'll be moving accounts with other packages in future weeks, but if you want to move now you can still click the "Request New Dashboard" link on your MyOCC page)
You’re going to love the new dashboard because it’s got...
- A simpler login using your email address instead of a username
- A cleaner design
- Easier, more intuitive navigation
- Convenience of having multiple contacts, so you can focus on being the admin and the person who pays the bills can automatically get the invoices sent to them.
- Invoices that are easy to read, print and pay.
- Convenience of being able to look up your entire payment history online any time you like.
- Totally new shopping cart that’s far easier to use
Note that moving to the new dashboard will not affect the appearance or functionality of your website in any way. Nor will it affect the admin of your site except for the "Change to NE1 Login" explained below. That’s a separate system that has not changed. If you’d like to take a look before moving, we’ve created this quick, 5 minute video that shows you around the new dashboard.
Important Details for Bronze Accounts
- Invoice/ Payment Info. We are not able to transfer credit card information from our old admin system to the new dashboard. If you are paying for any services, when you move to the new dashboard, you will be emailed an invoice even if you are currently having your credit card charged automatically each month or year. Please pay it promptly. After you’ve made one payment in the new dashboard, you can be billed automatically again from that point forward.
- Ad-Free Option to NE1 Premium. In the new dashboard, the AdFree Option is now called NE1 Premium.
- Change to NE1 Login. If you use our NE1 Web Builder, the only thing that will change is the way you login to the NE1 Admin. When you click the "Administrator" button at the bottom of your site, you'll be taken to the login for the Dashboard. After you login to the Dashboard using your email and password, click the "NE1 Website Builder" link in the navigation menu. On the page that follows, click the (NE1 Admin) link next to the name of your website.
Got any comments or questions? Just let us know. We’d be happy to help.