What are the PowerPoints rules?
Posted by Karl Beaudry on 16 December 2010 03:53 PM
- A site must be listed in our Christian search engine for PowerPoints to be earned.
- The four randomly selected winners will be notified of their prizes around the first of the month. They are expected to supply a 468 x 60 (pixels) graphic with a maximum file size of 20KB within 7 days. If none is supplied, a generic graphic will be created and displayed.
- A person or organization is only eligible to win one award per month.
- The winners\' ads will be displayed during the last three weeks of that month in regular rotation with other ads.
- There is no limit to the number of sites one can refer.
- A person is permitted to create multiple sites at OurChurch.Com (although only one per month can win an award) and can list one of his/her other sites for a referral.
- Each survey can only be completed once per site.
- It is likely but not guaranteed that a new survey will be posted each month.
- Please be honest in your actions. Repeatedly clicking through on ads or repeatedly reloading pages just to raise your score is not permitted and will result in disqualification from the contest. If our logs reveal that you have clicked on more than one ad in a 30-second span, that will indicate that you are just clicking and not reading the advertiser`s website, and your site will be disqualified.
- Webmasters may not click on any ad more than once in any 24 hour period.
- Ads supplied by Google are specificlly excluded from earning points towards the PowerPoints challenge due to their terms of service.
- OurChurch.Com has introduced new tracking methods in an attempt to prevent fraud. These methods require a visitor\'s web browser have a browser feature called \"cookies\" enabled. If a visitor does not have cookies enabled, the website will not receive points for their actions.
- Websites will be disqualified at the sole discretion of OurChurch.Com.
- If you suspect another site is artificially inflating their score, please do not take the situation into your own hands but rather contact OurChurch.Com and allow us to handle it.