Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name (Psalm 100:4).
When SLM did the remodel of the first floor, we had to remove the original building inside our existing building. The Maintenance Department wants to take the material from that building and build a 40í X 80í tractor shed for our tractors, mowers, and trucks, to keep them out of the weather. Our biggest expense in doing this will be for the footers and concrete floor. We are currently working to recycle old wiring, and other scrap metals that we have on hand to help with the cost.
We would appreciate your continued prayers for a Madison Discipleship School (MDS) Co-worker, Bob McAllister, who has terminal cancer. He is becoming very weak. His wife, Grace, has taken a leave of absence from work so she can be with him during this time.
We would like to share a student testimony from Mark. "Iíve spent 13+ years in prison and the most important thing I done was find my Lord and Savior. Without Him in my life I would have not survived. Doing these studies has brought me so much closer to Christ. I want to thank you for being there for me. Being in prison you forget what itís like to be wanted and heard. You have helped me tremendously in staying true to God. If you were not out there to help me open my eyes I donít know where Iíd be today. Thank you so very much for showing me the way."
Thank you for your prayers and support. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Please pray for:
* MDS Co-worker, Bob McAllister, who has terminal cancer
* Our youngest daughter, Heather, and grandchildren, Ethan and Jovie
* Needed equipment for the Print Shop
* Campaign Stars and Stripes to reach out to Military personnel with the Gospel
* Provisions for SLM Headquartersí Global Outreach "general" Fund and MDS Postage Fund
* Needed staff members, especially for the Order Department, Human Resources, Print Shop, and MDS Spanish grader
* Meetings to be scheduled
* $245 in monthly support to reach our goal of 100%
In His Service,
Ken and Carla Wills
1011 Mission Rd., Madison, GA 30650
706-342-7573 email@example.com / kcwills.com