Statement of Belief
1. The Holy Scripture, in the original tongues, to be the inspired and inerrant word of God;
2. In one God, eternal and self existent, Creator and Ruler of the universe, and manifested to man through the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
3. That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, truly God and truly human having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary;
4. That Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood as a Sacrifice for our sins; He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High;
5. That mankind was created in the image of God, but fell into sin causing separation from God;
6. That salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all man; and those who repent and believe on Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life and become the children of God.
7. That the waterbaptism by immersion in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19), identifies us with the death and burial of Christ and that we should arise to walk in the newness of life;
8. In the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict man. The infilling of the Holy Spirit with the demonstration of all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, as Paul describes in 1 Corinthians Chapters 12, 13, 14, to enable the believer to live a godly life, and to empower the Church to carry the gospel into all the world.
9. In the personal and visible return of Jesus Christ for His Church.
10. In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and everlasting separation from God of all those who reject Jesus Christ.
As an ordained Minister of "The Fellowship in Christ International", we are strongly opposed to the anti-Christ concept of a one-world government and a one-world Church. We never have, nor will be, a part of the World Council of Churches, National Council of Christian Churches, or any other apostate ecumenical movements.