God's Warriors Photos
Photos taken around New York City in Manhattan.
The first set of photos uploaded here contain images of Manhattan, New York City, Ground Zero site, on Broadway, Wall Street, The United Nations, and Liberty Island. These were taken during the last ministry trip, where Intercession and Prayer strikes around Manhattan were conducted, as this was the main purpose of the assignment.
These are all photos of people who are in relationship, with some new people that we got aquainted with during the course of the journey.
There were many other photos taken in locations such as Times Square, China Town, Little Italy, and Fifth Ave. etc. Will post more of them as time permits. Hope that you enjoy what we have uploaded for you here, so far. Blessings in Christ, L.D. Oxford
- World Trade Center Site - . At the front of the WTC site where the towers fell.
- World Trade Center Site Photo #2 -. As ground zero appears these days.
- Mark Blowing Shofar at WTC Site -. Mark at Wtc photo #3
- The Roots At St. Paul\'s Chapel -. The roots are a memorial of a giant sycamore tree knocked down during the World Trade Center destruction. Team members shown.
- L.D. Blowing Shofar At American Stock Exchange -. Team members blew the shofars together as seen in the next photo.
- Team Members Blowing Shofars -. Here\'s the group together. It began to rain in the next photo.
- Near American Stock Exchange -. Photo #3 - It begins to rain, so L.D. covers his head.
- The Bronze Bull On Broadway -. Here is one of the places where the Lord sent us on Broadway. To the 7,000 lbs. Bronze Bull.
- In Front Of The United Nations. Photo taken with Mark in front of the United Nations