Our Mission & Objectives
Prime Directive (Biblical Mandate/Great Commandment): “To love God and love one another.”
Our Mission (The Great Commission): “To make disciples of Yeshua the Messiah for the transformation of the world, and for the reconciliation of the same unto God.”
Our Life Purpose/Cultural Mandate: “To glorify God by delighting Him as we exercise righteous dominion over creation, are fruitful in all our endeavors, and multiply as a people in righteousness.”
Our Mission Objectives:
- Glorify God and Celebrate His Presence through Worship
- Exemplify True Submission to God through Virtuous Living
- Communicate God's Love and Rule through Evangelism,
- Extend God's Kingdom through Missions,
- Incorporate God's family through Fellowship,
- Equip and Edify God's People through Discipleship
- Manifest (or Demonstrate) God's Love through Ministry, and
- Effect ethical change and usher in liberation through Social Justification.
Creed: "YHWH our God, YHWH is One."
Motto: “YHWH is our God. Yeshua is Our Lord. Unity is Our Priority."
Tribal Goal: To restore the Samaritan remnant of Israel, to perserve our culture and language, to unite all 'Naṭorin' (Keepers) in a common faith and nationhood, and to maintain peaceful relations with other Isars, as well as with Jews, (non-Christian) Samaritans, and Gentiles.
Page under construction...