To be eligible for admission, an applicant must
1. Have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and demonstrate a willingness to live and act in such a way that brings glory to God.
2. Give evidence of ability and strong desire to engage in rigorous, intensive study of the Word with the sole aim of knowing and serving the Lord Jesus Christ and His Church.
3. The minimum academic requirement for applicants is WASC/NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least 4 credits or TCII with 4 merits/passes, including English Language for certificate/diploma and 5 credits for degree; or diploma or certificate from any Bible School; or be a matured Christian, or a minister with at least 2 years experience in full-time ministry.
4. Give evidence of a genuine and divine call to full-time Christian service.
5. A recognized Bachelorsí degree in any discipline or our one-year post-graduate diploma in theology is required to enroll in the Masterís programme.
6. A recognized Masters degree is required to enroll in the doctoral programmes.
7. For honorary doctorates contact the Seminary office.