Christian Homeschoolers Aiming to Nurture Godliness and Excellence
Statement of Faith
- We believe that God is One, represented in the Holy Trinity: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the world was created by our Sovereign God in 6 days, and then on the 7th day He rested.
- We believe that there is no way to be saved but through Jesus Christ, our Savior.
- We believe that Jesus came to pay the penalty for our sins, a debt we could not pay.
- We believe that Jesus was born of a Virgin, as prophesied in Scripture, and lived a sinless life.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We believe that in all things we are to glorify God.
- We believe that the Word of God is relevant and applicable to all areas of life.
- We believe that our academic pursuits are to be affected by our faith in our God.
- We believe that we are to instruct our children in righteousness and in the things of the Lord.
- We believe that our training of our children is our primary ministry after our husbands.
- We believe that the Acts 2 lifestyle for Christians is still for today.
- We believe that this group can be used for godly purposes of furthering God’s kingdom and raising our children in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
**This group is not affiliated with any denomination and welcomes all denominations within the Christian community to participate. We seek to instruct in righteousness and basic core Christian principles, not doctrinal denominational aspects of our faith.
Statement of CORE VALUES
- We believe it is the Parents’ responsibility to shape the Godly character and guide the Christian education of their child/children.
- In accordance with that belief, all parents and students are expected to represent C.H.A.N.C.E. with the highest standards of integrity and Christian character. Therefore, at all C.H.A.N.C.E.-related functions we require the following rules to be observed:
- Abide by Student Behavior Guidelines.
- No Profanity.
- No Smoking.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- No Fighting.
- No Slander.
- Dress Modestly (No Midriffs, No Halter Tops, No String Bikinis, Keep Your Underwear, under your wear).
- No Inappropriate messages, pictures or symbols may be worn.
- No Weapons.
- No Romance. We ask that our young men and young ladies treat each other with respect and refrain from all flirtatious behavior. Although each family has the right and responsibility to address the “Dating Issue” according to their own convictions, we do not promote or allow any public display of affection or girl/boy discussions at any C.H.A.N.C.E.-related functions.