SEO VS Adwords
Summary of “SEO VS Adwords”
Search engine optimization and Adwords are ways in which to get better rankings for a website. In this video, Kurt from OurChurch.Com, discusses SEO vs Adwords. Which will benefit you more?
- You’re actually just buying your way into the search rankings so you get listed in the top results more quickly.
- You can control the text of your listing.
- You can determine that everyone is going to land on one particular page. If this is the main page you want your viewers to go to, you can make that the “target” page.
- Your rankings go away when you stop paying.
- Some people have learned to tune out paid listings and they might not pay attention to your listing.
- You pay for EVERY visitor.
- You earn your rankings, so it will take time to get rank well.
- Some search engines may switch out the text in your listing for text they think is more relevant. However, you can usually control you’re the text with your title and meta tags.
- SEO has a cumulative effect that you’re building over time. You build up your authority and it will have a long-lasting effect…even if you stop actively doing SEO.
- You will get more BANG for your buck as time goes on. You do not pay per click like you would with Adwords.
So Which is Better?
So in the long run, for the choice of SEO vs Adwords, SEO is the better choice. You can start with Adwords, but once you have established your site and have traffic coming to your site from SEO, you can reduce the Adwords and move more into an SEO service for the duration of the site.
RECIEVE our most watched SEO video's on Traffic!
Watch them TODAY free!