How to Install Google Analytics
Summary of “How to Install Google Analytics”
Google Analytics can provide helpful information such as where traffic to your site is coming from, which keywords are bringing traffic to your site, and which keywords and getting you the best results. In this quick tip video from Kurt Steinbrueck with OurChurch.Com, Kurt will show you how to install Google Analytics on your website. It will only take a few minutes, and for those using the NE1 Web Builder from OurChurch.Com, it is very easy to do!
Six Easy Steps to Install Google Analytics
- For those using the NE1 web builder, you will first want to go to the admin page. Click the “config” tab at the top of the page.
- Now you will see three tabs and you want to click on the one that says analytics.
- Now a box will appear where you can enter your Google Analytics tracking code.
- To get your tracking code, you will need to create an account with Google.
- Once you create your account with Google, you can sign up for Google Analytics and get your tracking code.
- Once you get your tracking code from Google, you will just need to copy and paste it onto your webpage. Don’t forget to save your changes!
You are ready to start tracking you site data!
Don’t be surprised if it takes a little while for your results to show up in Google Analytics. It typically takes at least 3-4 hours, but sometimes it takes longer. If you go back in to check on the code, you will notice that only your tracking ID is there. That is because NE1 already knows the code and just needs to pull your tracking number.
So at this point you are all set. You can go back to Google Analytics to get the statistics on your site traffic. If you have questions about web hosting, design or SEO be sure to contact OurChurch.Com!
Grow Your Site
If you’d like to know more about how you can increase the traffic to your website, be sure to fill out the form below and request a free, no-obligation consultation today!
RECIEVE our most watched SEO video's on Traffic!
Watch them TODAY free!