How Long to Get Google Top 10 Ranking?
Summary of “How Long to Get Google Top 10 Ranking?”
If you have already started optimizing your site using SEO, you now likely want to know how long it will take to get a Google top ten ranking. Mark and Kurt Steinbrueck, with OurChurch.Com, answer that very question in this informative video.
So how long does it take?
The answer is, it varies. There are a lot of factors that can affect how long it will take. Two main factors are how competitive the keyword is that you are ranking for, and how much authority you have with the search engines. Here are a few variables that will give you an idea how long it will take for your site to rank in the top ten.
6 Things That Determine How Long it Takes to Get Google Top Ten Rankings:
- Age of Your Website – If you are a new site, you will need to build authority and trust with the search engine before they will rank you ahead of sites they are already familiar with.
- Authority of Your Website – Authority means how important do the search engines think your site is compared to your peers. You gain authority with search engines when other sites link to you and people are talking about you in the social networks. If you don’t have much authority with the search engines, it can take a while to build.
- Is your Site Optimized? – If your site is not yet optimized, you could make a few quick changes and could start ranking well rather quickly. If you site is optimized and not ranking well, it is likely that you need to build authority, which takes time.
- Competition – You are competing against other websites to rank in the top ten for your keywords. If you are ranking below them, then you will need to catch up by optimizing your site and increasing your site authority. The level of competition and how much ongoing SEO they are doing affects how long it will take for you to break into the top ten.
- Penalties – Search Engines have terms of service. If you violate those, they can give you a penalty, which can take a long time for your site to recover from. You want to be sure and avoid penalties!
- What are you willing to do? – SEO is like training for a race. How much are you willing to do to beat out the other websites for the top ten? The more time, effort, and money you are willing to put into the SEO of your site, the faster you will rank in the top ten in Google.
To find out how OurChurch.Com can help you break into the Google top ten rankings, please complete the free, no obligation form below. Start today and let OurChurch.Com help you beat the competition!
RECIEVE our most watched SEO video's on Traffic!