How to Embed Video on Your Website
Summary of “How to Embed Video on Your Website”
Adding videos to your website can be a great choice for any website, and especially for a church website. Your church members, especially those who weren’t able to attend that day, will enjoy seeing video posts. Additionally, this is a great way to attract new visitors to your site and give them a real glimpse into your church. You could post a video of a special music performance or a clip from your Pastor’s sermon. For businesses you can connect with potential customers, demonstrate products, and provide customer testimonials. Videos can be more entertaining than text, and it also gets visitors to remain on your site for a longer period of time. Videos really are a great tool to use on your site.
How To Embed Video on Your Websites
This video created by OurChurch.Com can teach you how to embed video on your website. Thanks to YouTube, it is a very easy process.
- First, make sure the video is on Youtube. If you are using a video that someone else created and uploaded, then you’re ready to go. If you have a video you shot yourself and it’s on your computer, then create a Youtube account and upload the video.
- Next, go to YouTube and click on the “embed” button.
- You will see some code pop up, which is the code you will need to embed the video on your site.
- Simply copy the code using “control C” or right click and select copy.
- If you have an HTML web builder, then go back to the code for your website and paste the code wherever you would like it to be. The video should now be viewable on your site.
- If you are using the NE1 web builder, a service of OurChurch.Com, once you have the code copied from YouTube, you will go to the far right of the page and click on “Paste HTML code”.
- A text box will appear where you can enter the title of your video.
- Once you save your changes you can preview your video. If it plays, then you were successful in embedding the video to your site!
If you have a hard to use website, you may want to look into the NE1 web builder to see how easy it can be. To learn more about the NE1 web builder and other services that OurChurch.Com provides, complete the free, no obligation request form today!