Add Google Map to Website
Summary of “Add Google Map to Website”
Did you know one of the more common reasons that someone will visit your site is to look up contact and location information? Having a map on your site is a helpful way to let people know where they can find your location. Adding a Google map is a very fast and easy way to do this!
In this quick tip video from OurChurch.Com, Paul will show you simple, step-by-step instructions to add a Google map to your site.
- You start on the Google home page, and click on the word map.
- Then type in your address, and don’t be surprised if Google starts filling in options for you.
- Select your address and hit enter.
- You can then zoom in or out to get a more or less detailed map.
- Next, you will copy the code by right-clicking and selecting copy. Don’t panic if the code looks long and confusing. You don’t need to know how to read it, you just need to copy it.
- Now you can paste it on your site. If you are using html, just paste it where you would like. If you are using the NE1 Web Builder, created by OurChurch.Com, you can paste the code to your map, click on “insert code” and then “save changes”. How easy is that!
To learn more about the NE1 Web Builder or other quick tips for your website, visit OurChurch.Com.
If you do not have a website with OurChurch.Com, but would like to, please click one of the links below and get started.